Operating room management includes software solutions that can help you operate the operating room smoothly and improve the productivity, efficiency and quality of the operating room. The global operating room management market is expected to reach $ +5 billion in 2024, up from $ +2 billion in 2019, with an average annual growth rate of + 12% over the forecast period.
Specific market dynamics in the operating room management market
Increased demand for supply management software or
Supply chain management is known to play an important role in cost saving for medical institutions. Or represent about 40% -60% of the total cost of hospital supplies, with the average expenditure on surgical inventory reaches 1 million USD.
The lack of adequate control over the supply or inventory makes it difficult to track the use of the offer for each case, resulting in redemption problems. As a result, surgical compensation was rejected because the records of the surgical procedure and the stocks used were not available. In addition, the possibility of an excess of inventory is expensive and expensive. In these scenarios, the role of the supply chain management program is important. Supply Chain Management software allows you to effectively manage expensive OR materials (injectable devices), track surgical materials such as tissues, and maintain optimal supply based on surgical instrument requirements. Thus, as the cost of OR materials increases and the reimbursement for surgery decreases, the need to control OR costs ultimately increases the demand for OR supply management software.
Request the Sample Report Here: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/request-sample.php?id=30474
Key Market Segments:
Key Market Players:
GE Healthcare (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), Surgical Information Systems (US), Optum (US), MEDITECH (US), Picis Clinical Solutions (US), Getinge (Sweden), and STERIS (US).
- Data management and communication solutions
- Anesthesia information management systems
- Operating room supply management solutions
- Operating room scheduling solutions
- Performance management solutions
- Other solutions
By Delivery Mode
- On-premise solutions
- Web-based solutions
- Cloud-based solutions
- Ambulatory surgery centers
Speak to our analyst for a discussion on the above findings, and ask for a discount on the report: https://www.marketresearchinc.com/ask-for-discount.php?id=30474
The Objective of the study:
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
Report Customization and Benefits: This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
Table of Content:
- Identify, describe and predict global markets by solution, component, delivery mode, end-user, and region
- Provide detailed information on key factors affecting market growth (drivers, limitations, opportunities, challenges)
- Strategic analysis of small markets for individual growth trends, forecasts, and contributions to the overall market
- Analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details about the competitive environment of the market leader.
- Market size forecast for four key regions in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the rest of the world (RoW)
- Main players profile and comprehensive market share analysis and core competencies
- Track and analyze competitive developments in the global operating room management industry such as acquisitions, product launches, expansions, contracts, cooperation and approvals.
Chapter 1 Global Operating Room Management Market Overview
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Operating Room Management Industry
Chapter 3 Global Operating Room Management Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Operating Room Management Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5 Global Operating Room Management Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
Chapter 6 Global Operating Room Management Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Global Operating Room Management Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Operating Room Management Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Global Operating Room Management Market Forecast
Chapter 13 Appendix
Market Research Inc is farsighted in its view and covers the massive ground in global research. Local or global, we keep a close check on both markets. Trends and concurrent assessments sometimes overlap and influence the other. When we say market intelligence, we mean a deep and well-informed insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Market research companies are leading the way in nurturing global thought leadership. We help your product/service become the best they can with our informed approach.
51 Yerba Buena Lane, Ground Suite,
Inner Sunset San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
: +1 (628) 225 1818