The Global Financial Analytics Market is estimated to grow from USD 6.9 billion in 2018 to USD 11.4 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of +10% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
Financial Analytics enables end users to focus on financial functions across organizations. It also provides better visibility into factors that drive costs, revenues, and shareholder values. Furthermore, it assists them to perform planned and ad-hoc analysis of financial data to find out efficient solutions for business problems.
Technological advancements, increase in demand for cloud-based services, and need for analytics solutions among end users drive the global financial analytics market. However, privacy and data security-related issues are projected to hinder the market growth.
Ask for Sample Copy of This Report:
Top Key Players Profiled in This Report:
Oracle Corporation, Microsoft, IBM Corporation, SAP, Information Builders, Deloitte, SAS, Hitachi Consulting, Tibco, Microstrategy, Fico, Teradata Corp, Symphony Teleca, Tableau Software, and Thomson Reuters.
The key questions answered in the report:
The development of innovative business models such as business-to-employee, business-to-consumer and business-to-business has extended new opportunities for financial analytics. Additionally, due to technological development and its influence on business processes in an organization along with high degree of automation in financial department for different financial transactions, is expected to drive the market growth.
Get Attractive Discount on This Report:
Reasons for buying this report:
- What will be the market size and growth rate in the forecast year?
- What are the key factors driving the Global Financial Analytics Market?
- What are the risks and challenges in front of the market?
- Who are the key vendors in the Global Financial Analytics Market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares?
- What are the key outcomes of Porter’s five forces model?
- Which are the global opportunities for expanding the Global Financial Analytics Market?
This research report represents a 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Financial Analytics Market. Furthermore, it offers massive data relating to recent trends, technological advancements, tools, and methodologies. The research report analyzes the Global Financial Analytics Market in a detailed and concise manner for better insights into the businesses.
Finally, the researchers throw light on different ways to discover the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats affecting the growth of the Global Financial Analytics Market. The feasibility of the new report is also measured in this research report.
If You Have Any Query, Ask Our Experts: https://www.researchnreports.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=77703
Table of Contents:
- It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
- For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
- It offers a seven-year assessment of the Global Financial Analytics Market.
- It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
- Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- It offers regional analysis of the Global Financial Analytics Market along with the business profiles of several stakeholders.
- It offers massive data about trending factors that will influence the progress of the Global Financial Analytics Market.
- Global Financial Analytics Market Overview
- Economic Impact on Industry
- Market Competition by Manufacturers
- Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
- Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
- Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Market Analysis by Application
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Financial Analytics Market Forecast