The global back-end revenue cycle management market is projected to reach USD 10.4 billion by 2027 from USD 8.1 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 5.0%.
Growth in the back-end revenue cycle management market can be attributed to factors such as the growing importance of denials management, increasing patient volume, process improvements in healthcare organizations, and declining reimbursement rates. However, the high cost of deployment, integration of back-end revenue cycle management solutions, data breaches and loss of confidentiality, and lack of skilled IT professionals in healthcare are expected to limit market growth to a certain extent in the coming years.
Get Sample Copy of Report: Click Here
Top Key Players of Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market:
Athenahealth, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Optum, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Conifer Health Solutions, GeBBs Healthcare Solutions, The SSI Group, GE Healthcare, DST Systems, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Quest Diagnostics.
North America, holding the supreme shares, is the leading regional entity from a geographical point of view. The market in North America is responsible for the maximum share in the Global Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market. Europe, powered by its major countries such as the U.K, France, Germany, Italy, and the rest of it, follows North America with regards to market share in the global market. Asia Pacific is estimated to exceed all other regions with the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 where mainly India, China, and Japan are getting a firmer grip on the technological developmental front.
The Global Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market report has primarily witnessed a shift towards digitization of the grid system and is termed as a major factor contributing towards the growth of the global industry. Technological and population growth are one of the major driving forces for the Global Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market. They are also huge data networks that are vital for the continuous functioning of various economic sectors. It is now a must-have factor for certain sectors, especially for energy to make sure to have the latest security solutions to avoid risks. The key players are indulging in strategic merger and acquisition activities with their fellow competitors to ease out the cost incurred in research and development activities.
Get Upto 40% Discount: Click Here
Scope & Study Objectives Of This Report Are:
In This Study, the Years Considered To Estimate the Size of Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market Are As Follows:
- Ongoing and forecast period global Back-end Revenue Cycle Management market lookout in the developed and emerging markets
- Analysis of the segment are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- To examine market competition scenario including expansions, product launches, generation capacity, item esteem, material parameters, conveyance chain, agreements and merger acquisitions.
- The result of porter’s five and SWOT analysis had been discussed through this extensive Back-end Revenue Cycle Management Market. Overall, this studies witness offers cutting-edge as well as the futuristic commercial enterprise outlook. Then again, it also discusses the worldwide buying and selling concept with admire to the cutting-edge market.
Enquiry before Buying Full Report @ https://www.reportconsultant.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=5274
- History Year: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2027
Contact No: +1 620-220-2270