According to the report published by Report Consultant, the global Ride-Hailing Service Market was estimated at $36.45 billion in 2018 and is expected to hit $126.52 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of +16% from 2019 to 2025.
A comprehensive overview of global Ride-Hailing Service market presented with current statistics, historical records and futuristic developments. It also estimates the major trends in the global market and how these trends make an impact on market growth. The key segments of the global market are also explained in the research report.
Ride-hailing refers to booking rides and paying for its service via a smartphone app with a transportation network company such as Lyft or Uber. Ride-hailing includes an array of companies and services, comprising traditional taxis as well as car services. The all-embracing concept of ride-hailing is that a customer rents a car or hires a driver to take them accurately where they want to go. It is somewhat like waving to a taxi from the street, virtually hailing a car and driver from an app, or calling up a car service through phone.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@
Top Key Players:
Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft, Inc., Daimler AG., Grab, ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Didi Chuxing Technology Co., nuTonomy, Denso Corporation, TomTom NV, and Gett, Inc.
Geographical segmentation has been done across several global regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East. Apart from this, this research report gives a clear picture of a demanding structure in the global market.
Ride-Hailing Service market On The Basis Of Type:
- Car Rental
- Car Sharing & Station-based Mobility
Ride-Hailing Service market On The Basis Of Application:
The global ride-hailing service market is segmented on the basis of service type, vehicle type, and end-user. Based on the service type, the market is segmented into e-hailing and car rental. By vehicle type, the ride-hailing market is categorized into two & three wheeler, four-wheeler, and others. The end-user segment of the ride-hailing service market is classified into commercial and personal.
Ask For Discount@
Key Benefits for Ride-Hailing Service Market :
- This study comprises an analytical depiction of the global ride-hailing service market analysis along with current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a strong foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with detailed impact analysis.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- The report includes the market share of key vendors and ride-hailing service market trends.
The report also includes the profiles of key ride-hailing service companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components, and services offered, financial information of the last 3 years, the key development in the past five years.