In terms of revenue, global Artificial Intelligence (AI) in radiation dosing market is expected to reach at US$ 1,143.65 million by 2027, growing at estimated CAGR of 29.5 % over the forecast period. Hospitals and diagnostic center are increasing their investments in the emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence to perform CT scan testing in reduced amount of radiation. This helps healthcare organizations such as hospitals and clinics to increase safety in human body amongst various age groups. Emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and many more are helping to increase image quality with reduced radiation input. Such that utilizing these technologies assists in image reconstruction at higher speed using neural networks. Companies such as Imalogix are partnering with healthcare organizations to provide technological solutions which includes artificial intelligence for radiation dose management. Imalogix helps to automate the calculation process of peak skin dose according to workflow of system. Powered by their cloud based system, the company is aiming to provide immense insights in the overall healthcare industry, such that the care quality and growth increases predominantly over the next eight years. Imalogix has bought an edge-cutting solution for the hospital enterprise wherein, it deploys easy and fast implementation of radiation dose compliance compared to traditional systems. The dosage alerts coupled with the compliance factors can be accessed from both desktop and mobile, thus optimizing the workflow of the staffs. This simultaneously helps the healthcare organizations to ensure patient satisfaction. Geographically, North America holds largest market share of overall market. The emerging nations such as India and China is anticipated to witness significant growth from 2019 to 2027.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=263
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of AI in radiation dosing market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Global AI in radiation dosing Market Share in 2018, By Region
Key Findings of the Report:
- In terms of revenue, global AI in radiation dosing market is expected to reach at US$ 1,143.652 million by 2027 owing to increasing investments from organizations in adoption of emerging technological solutions such as artificial intelligence. Mainly, AI is used in medical scans and health records to personalize the radiation dose for cancer patients. This is expected to eventually help the healthcare sector to focus more upon individualized treatments.
- Based on end user, hospitals will hold the largest market share in the upcoming years as the hospitals are focusing towards providing turnkey solutions to patients which includes healthcare modalities solution with regulated radiation dosage.
- Based on modalities, computed tomography (CT) scan will have leading market share over the forecast period, since, CT scan is the majorly used modality in healthcare industry, as it provides customized images of specific body parts.
- Geographically, North America region is expected to hold 47.56 % by 2027. The increasing adoption of emerging technologies with advance medical equipment is more in the aforementioned region as compared to others. CT scanning contributes to over 62% of the radiation dosage that the United States consumer incur from all imaging modalities.
- Key industry participants of AI in radiation Dosing include Bayer AG, Siemen Healthcare, Imalogix amongst others.
Request For Customization: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=263
- Computed Tomography (CT) Scan
By End Use
- Diagnostic Center
- Medical Institutions
- Other Medical Groups
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
For More Information: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=263
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
Follow Us on Social Media: